2012年3月11日星期日

To be or not to be

  To be or not to be. That is a question.---Shakespeare.
   Almost two years ago, I made the decision to come to Macau to continue my tertiary education. One year ago, I made the decision to apply for the Honors College. During these two years, I made lots of decisions on my own. Judging those decisions in terms of results and process, some of them are good while others are bad. Fortunately, I never regret any decision that I made because every time I touches a new field or walks on a new journey.  When we are looking for the meaning of trying different life experience, the answer is already there. Experiences accumulated day by day will help you cultivate your confidence, your courage and own charming personality. 
       Recently Honors College class are trying to inspire us to be that confident and charming people in front of our friends. I should say that this semester's class is the happiest one in my life. In a typical class in mainland China, you could see students sleeping, chatting or reading novels. The content and ways for being mind-absented in class changes a little bit during the university classes. Nerds are writing notes crazily and asking questions while other students are playing with their  Apple products. However, in Honors College class, we have role playing. We also have mini concerts with beautiful singers and funny dancers. In this class, despite the knowledge learning from the power point, you could always find something that inspire you to plan your future and life. After the class, you could always feel that you don't want to leave the classroom because you are still addicted to the warmth and enjoyable moment being with you HC friends and professor. As I known, lots of m y professors don't use Facebook to interact with their students. It is likely that this is the main reason that we felt like there is a gap between professors and students. Fortunately, in Honors Class, we have a professor who would like to use the way that we are comfortable with to understand our interest and concerns in daily life. In this class, you will never need to worry that you have some distance in communication. Because you will always have the opportunity to comment on your friends post or read their blogs. Life in Honors College is definitely busy. Although our life full of ups and downs, the best thing is that when you are in Honors College, you are not along conquering those obstacles in life and you won't be alone to share your success and happiness.
         Apply to the Honors College is a good decision. But what about other decision we will make in the future? In the past, I used to list all the negative consequences in my mind before I start to do it. It is my inner fear of bad result that block me out from those good chances. Sometimes leaders catch good chances to be successful because of well-prepared while others get them because of courage and risk-taking spirit. It is very obvious that my way of thinking is changing now. Instead of being conservative, I would like to take more challenges and changes on my future journey no matter how bad the result will become. Although being rationale makes your life more smooth, those unexpected surprise or friendship will never occur or fall in your life. 
        Next week I am going to perform in the Honors College class. After enjoying good performance from my classmates, the performances eventually comes to me. Maybe the performance will not be perfect but it is a good try to me. Ups and downs of grinding, we can burst out of bright light than the diamond, hold on to your ideals, it will shake the world.
    

没有评论:

发表评论