2012年1月7日星期六

The adventure of Honors College in Macau Tower

Today is a cold day. Everyone wears lots of clothes to keep warm yet when we walked outside, the weather is still freezing. Luckily, the interesting and exciting games completed with shouting and yelling, the warmth and the passion were raising from the heart of everyone. 


             Activity 1--- Design your own team poster
   Using one word or two word to describe each person's contributions to the group.
We are group A. In our poster,there is a heart with wings which symbolize freedom and love. Above the heart, there is a tree which cultivated by the nutrition of the heart. The fruits of the tree are six angels. 
Vivian- Happy Angel 
Debbie-Wise Angel
Charlotte- Diligent Angel
Oliver-Brave Angel
Vanessa- Color Angel
Katy---passionate Angel
I am just so glad that this activity let us find the shining point and talent of each our  group member. The four things we are going to do for the 2014 Honors College Batch would be Support and care others, share happiness and sadness with others. "The beauty of sharing is when you share happiness, you multiply it. And when you share sadness, you divide it." -Zen Udani. 
Activity 2-- The sky walk on Macau Tower
After we were all equipped with ropes and orange T-shirt, we were all excited about what was going to happen outside. When you look down from the highest place in Macau, you will found that everything is so tiny in your eyes. Automatically, with nothing concrete around you, you would feel the smell of scare. One of the Cecilia was extremely scared and cried. But other girls and professor Udani were all trying to encourage her and gave her big huge. Gradually, she can stand up to take a good shoot of the photo. Eventually, she could even run and slide on the way. It is a pity that I didn't grasp the skill of doing the sliding thus I was not able to slide on the way. Admire those people who successfully flying on the way of the sky.
I really appreciate the bravery of other my classmates. They conquered the fear from their heart. Walking on the 388 meters has no difference with walking on the ground. When I was grasping the rope tightly, other teammates encouraged me to release my hand. After struggling for a long time, I finally release my hand. The feeling of freeing your body in the sky was so nice that I would like to try again. 

Shipping--- So brave
Activity--- Bungee Jump and the sky jump
Five of our classmates did the bungee jumping and the sky jumping. They jumped and shouting " I love you" to us. We saw from the bottom of the tower waiting for them and giving them our first encourage and care. And we sang the birthday song for Ervin who has his 20th birthday today. He was moved by us. And I knew that sometimes the song sang by others worth far more than those expensive gifts.


I knew that it is so excited that the whole day events and the feelings can't be described by words. I really appreciate the chance that HC gave us. I am also grateful to all my classmates. I am so lucky to meet you guys in 2012. I should also appreciate Professor Udani and other staff in HC that perfectly demonstrate the qualities and behaviors of an excellent leader. Thanks!



没有评论:

发表评论